As we get close to or hit our 40’s, we realize that we are facing the second half of our lives, and that’ we’ve been too busy growing our career, our family, being super moms and heroines, tackling all the seasons of our lives with tenacity, grit and determination…Yet, we suddenly begin feeling like we have not experience certain meaningful experiences we have always dreamed about. We have put our best effort and energy to help support others, and finding it “too expensive” or too “out there” to take ourselves on the best date/trip ever!
That mindset has got to stop my dear, we only get to live this life once.
So, I ‘d love to invite you to join us on a tantalizing, exquisite and carefully curated Soul Expansion Experience in the city of lights! PARIS! let’s celebrate the second half of our lives with a BANG!
This experience will catapult your soul into the next level of authentic amazing-ness for the decades to come…
We want to invest in life experiences that change us forever! Experiences that leave us glowing, standing in our power, valuing ourselves more and giving ourselves the proper self-care, expansion and support we need to live our boldest and brightest life! experiences that leave us remembering how valuable and loved we are.
This experience is for a small group of tenacious women (10 spots max) who want to be supported in their journey of growth, of truly aligning to their most authentic self, and who want to create a sisterhood for this experience and beyond.
What is included in this experience:
- In this retreat we will take notice of your soul’s longing and hold the space to prioritize those and include them into your daily lives post-retreat.
- We will have art Journaling exercises that you will ponder and write about as you stroll the city and rest in its parks and gardens.
- We will have daily mindful moving meditation practices such as qigong to reinvigorate you, heal your mind, body and soul and allow those lively juices to flow as you start designing the life you want to have.
- Tuning into your souls’s longing, experiencing a bit of everything the city of lights has to offer, you will gaze at the city full of hope and awe, imagining what your life would look like if you supported yourself continuously in this way…
- You will have a private photographer documenting your journey in Paris, and securing the memories of your experience with the some of most gorgeous backdrops in the world, and won’t be regretting if you had a better shot of that precious site and moment you wanted to remember forever.
- We will board a fantastic cruise of the Seine River, with a delicious dinner and sip wine as we take it all in…. watching the sunset on such a spectacular city, toasting to an amazing new chapter in your life, expanding your soul to the renewed more authentic and aligned version of you…
- You will be awakening your senses with delicious gourmet meals, world-class wines, and mouth-watering deserts and coffees.
- Strolling the city and discovering the elegance and excitement that Paris has to offer..exploring world renowned museums, shops, landmarks
- A Museum Tour in Paris
- We will craft activities and visits that will compliment your soul expansion experience and Celebrate YOU in this journey. We will guide you on your unique Parisian retreat to experience the best of its sophistication, outstanding architecture, culture, cuisine and exclusive wine experiences.
- A Tour of the Versailles Palace and Gardens: “The history of the Palace of Versailles starts at the 17th century. It was first a hunting lodge, then a seat of power, and finally, from the 19th century onwards, a museum. Composed of the Palace, the gardens, the Park, the Trianon estate and several buildings in town, today the Estate of Versailles spreads over more than 800 hectares.”
- Exploring an Amazing Paris Flea Market
- Art Journaling and Classes in Montmartre!
- Bake goods Cooking Class with a Parisian Chef
- A Picnic in the Perfect Parisian Spot
- Afternoon Tea and Macarons in Paris
- A bike Tour of some sights of the city.
- Gifts and surprises in your room upon arrival
- Wonderful SURPRISES during the week
Additionally it Includes:
- 6 nights shared accommodations.
- 6 Lunches in and around Paris.
- 7 Breakfasts (in our hotel/private residence and at some of our favorite little boulangeries)
- All Uber transportation to and from dinners and excursions
- Hotel and room taxes included
- Plus free time to enjoy the city and stroll the cobblestone streets and chic boutiques.
- Journals and art supplies.
- And…an unforgettable experience in Paris you will treasure forever!
What’s not included:
- ** This price does NOT include airfare-
- Travel Insurance ( mandatory )
- Any meals and activities not specified above.
Investment: (Early bird price until July 15, 2018) $3,500 p/person in double occupancy
Post early Bird investment $3,899 p/person in shared accommodation.
Single Accommodation $4,200 p/person.
Eco Art Journeys Soulful Expansion in Paris Full Pay Early bird-
This payment is early bird- Full pay is $3500
Soul Expansion Paris Retreat Non-Refundable deposit
This payment is non-refundable- it's your deposit to hold your spot.
For more info, for payment plan or to apply, please email email@example.com
Cancellation policy: $600 Deposit from your total fee is non-refundable and is needed to save your spot. We will refund 50% of the trip cost for cancellations more than 60 days in advance. If you need to cancel your reservation 30-60 days before the scheduled retreat date, your trip fee is not refundable, unless we are able to fill your spot with another participant. We regret that any cancellations within 30 days or less are not refundable as we have to commit to vendors early on. We are not responsible for expenses incurred in preparation for any canceled retreat, such as airline tickets, loss of work, and/or other costs associated with preparing for your trip. Purchasing Travel Protection Insurance through a qualified agent is mandatory to protect your trip. If we cancel any retreat, there will be 100% refund on all funds received to date.
Blanca Pauliukevicius, born and raised in Venezuela, has lived in the UK, the US and is a world-traveler, CEO/Founder of Eco Art Journeys, International Best-selling author of “The Real Journey of the Empowered Momboss” and multi-passionate Bravery Architect & Business Coach at Blancapauliukevicius.com where she teaches Soulful Healing and Business Tactics to professional women and entrepreneurs who envision a more aligned, brave and joyful life and business.
Sylvie Blanchon, local french momma and connoisseuse, world-traveler, Trilingual (French- English-Spanish) savvy multicultural expert and guide, capoeira and salsa badass. Sylvie was born and raise in France, has lived in several countries such Mexico, Costa Rica, Venezuela, among others, studied business, and is combining her world experience to take people through soul expanding unique experiences all over the world.